Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm sure you guys or others always wondered why do I always looked depressed, tired or confused.
Even if I said it's part of my personality, I'm pretty much sure that you guys do not believe me.
Yea, it's ridiculous to claim depression as a part of personality, I know that. But if I said that it's part of expression of my feeling, I am sure you guys will be agreed with me. The thing is if I am nt happy, I am trying my best not to destroy others' mood and ruin the party, u gotta bear with me if u want to bring around..XD

If you still have heart and mood to read my next paragraph, perhaps you are considerate and tolerance about my misunderstood and under-regulated behaviour. If yes, I thank God for your concern and understanding. If no, I thank God that you finally understand I am a psycho.

I'm but a human.

Anyway, a lot of the problems that I am facing are complicated, can't really explain to you guys even the closest ones, because I also don't understand. Lol.. But you see, even if I explain the nature of my problems, you guys won't get it and you guys prolly saying '' Gee...What's with you man, so mentally messed up! '' I can't help it if you guys have this kind of feeling. After all, it's what you perceived and I have no right to brainwash you guys to think in my shoes. Btw, my shoes are yellow-black bumble shoes, owned by none other than me, the sole owner of the known universe. Does that crack u up? It should. If not, you just don't have sense of humor and lameness. You just failed.

That's the introduction for those wishing to know about my inner psyche which at the point still remains to be uncharted and only God knows the geographical areas of my psyche.
God bless and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home