Monday, April 21, 2008

Just you & me

Dedicated to one of my besties...

We are like the sun and moon of the sky

We belong to the high heavens, shining down on the face of the earth

The whole world depends on our lights

Our lights are the reflection of our harmonious relationship

Of all the stars in the heavens, you are the only star that brings light to me

That I may shine your light to others

Without you, I have no light to shine for I just have no light of my own

I’m will be just a rock in space

We dutifully go around the earth

So that all the earth will be covered by our light; no one will be left behind

However, we can’t see and meet each other because earth is our barrier

We are separated by distance, time and space but our bond is still strong

Though our bond is strong, we still have much to keep from each other

We keep ourselves together as much as we keep ourselves locked from each other

I know how strong your light is when it reaches me and you know how reflective I am of your light

You’re a star and I’m just a rock, you are the brighter and I am the duller

Here it goes, you and me have much in common but we let our differences separate us

A burning bright star and a small rocky star

Me and you are the envy of the universe, the essence of life

Just you and me, we hover above the great skies

Just you and me, we orbit around earth

Just you and me, we need each other

You and me just need to be closer

You and me just need to open up

Just you and me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home